Friday, October 30, 2009

Adding Insult to Injury

Shameless cnts! This is bleeding outrageous!


Just stop being obnoxious - if you don't want to come clean, at least have the decency to shut the f. up!


REAL concerned parents cooperate with the Police! 

If my dog, my wallet, my friggin favourite t-shirt was missing, I'd want all the plods in the world on the case, and all the CSIs as well!
I'd gladly do a reconstruction and would make anyone else involved do it as well, at gunpoint if I had to!
Just re-open the investigation once and for all and cut the bull! See my poll on top, the people have spoken!
 
I do agree with one thing though - "If you stay quiet you are as guilty as those who took her". - Thanks to the Smith family, we know who took her, Gerry; and we won't stay quiet. Rest on that.

No comments: